Business Analyst (A2ZD20651)
at MOD, South East
Location: South East
Salary: Daily Rate: Up to £387.96 via umbrella
Job Type: Contract
Job Title: Business Analyst
Duration: Until 30/01/2021
Daily Rate: Up to £387.96 via umbrella
Security Clearance: SC
IR35 IN/OUT Scope: In Scope
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
The Field Army is undertaking a major business change programme which will deliver business improvements and efficiencies through improved processes supported by effective systems. The Information Exploitation (IX) Programme is developing a range of IT systems and is transitioning from being focussed on refining requirements and solution development to one of change from old to new ways of working enabled by new processes and toolsets. The small programme team is expanding to include the specialist, skilled resource needed to build on the process and systems development work already underway.
This requirement is for a Business Analyst, who in support of the Programme Visionary, will work with business change owners and the in-house AGILE development team.
Key tasks include:
- Draw on experience in business change, rationalisation and transformation while working closely with the nominated product manager to define a product approach to meet the specified user need.
- Gather, develop and document process maps and requirements.
- Ensure that requirements are clearly understood and necessary information is available to the development team.
- Have a strong understanding Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall project management methodologies.
- A track record of delivering successful, user centric systems that deliver business value.
- Developed leadership skills including the confidence to engage and communicate effectively with both military and civilian stakeholders and system users.
- Experience of working in a Defence environment is highly desirable.