Delivery Manager (DF130801)
at MOD, South West
Location: South West
Salary: Daily Rate: Up to £800 Ltd (Negotiable, DOE)
Job Type: Contract
Job Title: Delivery Manager
CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 20 August @ 12.00
Duration: 2 years
Daily Rate: Up to £800
Security Clearance: SC
IR35 IN/OUT Scope: Out of Scope
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
The MoD ISS Medical Information Services Delivery Team requires a Programme Delivery Manager. The Program Delivery Manager acting as deputy team leader will provide support to the Delivery Team Leader in the coordination of the Delivery Team.
The current Delivery Team is a blended team of Civil Servants, Military Personnel and Industry Contractors from multiple companies who are all working collaboratively with a strong ‘one-team’ culture and a firm focus on delivery of benefits to end users.
The Delivery Manager will work on the coordination of internal and external Delivery Team communications, including the production of highlight reports, programme board reports etc;
Coordination of delivery planning including responsibility for programme schedule;
Cost Controller, responsible for ensuring that financial forecasting (FOO) is aligned to the schedule and spend is aligned to the FOO and cost model;
‘Critical friend’ and deputy to Delivery Team Leader;
Coordination of scrum masters and agile ceremonies;
Release Train Engineer (RTE) (SAFe) providing SAFE coaching.
Coordinate Program Increment (PI) Planning
Responsible for quality management of programme/project management products and artefacts.
Facilitate retrospectives and learning from experience activities.
- Have experience in complex programme/project management, schedule management and financial management.
- Have experience of working with and leading teams using agile methodologies including SAFe 4.5.
- Be an experienced MS Project practitioner.
- Have experience of working with Med IS programme/projects and MOD.
- Be able to work collaboratively with a range of team members i.e. Crown Servants and Industry Contractors.
- Have experience of being responsible for the planning requirements of a complex programme.
- Have experience of managing a range of communication activities in a complex programme or project.
- Have experience of managing document and quality controls in a complex programme or project.
- Have security clearance to SC Level and are able to work at the MoD Corsham site in Wiltshire
- Not have any current direct or indirect connection with any Industry contractor’s involved in the CORTISONE Sustain & Transition to Open negotiations or evaluation.
- Have Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Provide evidence of how they have worked in accordance with the principles of SAFe 4.5 methodology.
- Provide evidence of how they have worked collaboratively with a range of different suppliers in a one team environment.
- Provide evidence of how they would share knowledge and experience with other team members.
- Provide evidence of how they would challenge procedure under the auspice of the Delivery Team as a critical friend and deputy team leader.