Digital Delivery Manager Senior (A2ZD16529)
at Ministry of Justice, London
Salary: Daily Rate: £650-£700 Ltd
Job Type: Contract
Job Title: Delivery Lead
CV Submission Deadline: 09/08 @12:00
Duration: 6 months
Daily Rate: £650-£700 Ltd
Security Clearance: BPSS
IR35 IN/OUT Scope: Out of Scope
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
CFT is programme within Reform responsible for provision of customer facing services within the Civil, Family and Tribunals jurisdictions and the common, technical capabilities required to enable the services to be provided and maintained efficiently.
The CFT Components Delivery Lead will be responsible for management across a number of technical service delivery teams which will be provided by multiple external suppliers. Each of these teams will have a Delivery Manager or scrum master, responsible for organisation of the delivery team on a day to day basis. The components will provide technical services to the CFT customer facing services as well as multiple stakeholders internal to HMCTS
- Able to communicate a vision / desirable outcome / goal to team members and trust them to deliver without micro-managing.
- Able to manage multiple business priorities and define an agreed order for delivery that stakeholders and team members have all bought into.
- Experience of leading multiple teams, with distributed team members working on different team goals.
- Capable of managing a broad range of stakeholders with a range of technical abilities / communication styles.
- Able to access and negotiate for resource from external teams when required i.e. web-ops, content design, etc.
- Able to grasp the structural (org chart) and political landscape of a large organisation and successfully build a network of stakeholders who can assist with delivery goals.
- Hands on management of multiple technical delivery teams to a common outcome.
- Planning and reporting agile deliveries within a waterfall governance environment.
- Project management within a complex and highly regulated environment.
- Project management tools, specifically: MS Project or equivalent project planning tools plus Jira / Confluence / Trello / Slack
- Good understanding of Agile / Lean management approaches.
- SoW definition
- Familiarity with (but not necessarily a user of) Google Analytics, automated testing suites, data analysis tools, development and monitoring tools.
- Digital product development / management for consumer-facing products, with a good understanding of the roles played by user researchers, UX designers, content designers, developers, testers and web-ops in delivering products and services.
- Familiarity with service management approaches, such as ITIL is useful, but not essential.