Digital Designer (A2ZD16804)
at Cabinet Office (GDS), London
Salary: Daily Rate: Up to £475 Ltd
Job Type: Contract
Job Title: Digital Designer
CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 10 September @ 10.00
Duration: 5 months
Daily Rate: Up to £475 Ltd
Security Clearance: BPSS
IR35 IN/OUT Scope: Out of Scope
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
As a Senior Interaction Designer you will work in a multidisciplinary team, alongside researchers and developers, to deliver world class, user centred public services on GOV.UK for EU Exit.
Your job will be to design accessible services that are simple enough for everyone to use.
You’ll be excited by the challenge of creating digital services that work across multiple channels, devices, browsers and platforms, and will be able to see the bigger picture as well as the fine detail.
You’ll have an understanding of web and internet technologies, how to design in an agile environment, and you’ll want to help the government transform the way it delivers services, so that they’re more efficient, simpler, faster and easier to use.
We’re looking for people with strong interpersonal skills who enjoy working in a delivery focused, agile environment.
– Have a design related degree, or relevant industry experience
– Be skilled at sketching and prototyping at different fidelities
– Be able to work quickly in an agile environment
– Be able to explain ideas, give feedback and influence stakeholders
– Design within constraints and with the broader context of a service in mind
– Be able to interpret user research and prioritise work
– Be able to mentor and manage other designers