Digital Performance Analyst (A2ZD16797)
at Cabinet Office (GDS), London
Salary: Daily Rate: Up to £280 Ltd
Job Type: Contract
Job Title: Digital Performance Analyst
CV Submission Deadline: Friday 13th Sept @ 11.00
Duration: 4-5 months
Daily Rate: Up to £280 Ltd
Security Clearance: BPSS
IR35 IN/OUT Scope: Out of Scope
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
You will be responsible for analysing user behaviours in government digital services and content. You will focus on digital analytics but also work with data from other sources. Your insights will drive prioritisation, helping product owners to focus on features that work best for users.
This is not a database manager or management information role.
You will be proactive and work effectively in a multidisciplinary agile team to help them identify “what success looks like”, develop hypotheses, implement tracking, ensure data is accurate and significant and then provide analysis and actionable insight through effective storytelling and data visualisation.
You’ll be expected to work with the whole agile team, initially on one project, but likely moving to another team in time.
– Experience in digital analytics and data analysis, instrumenting, administration and analysis
– Detailed understanding of, and practical experience of using different data tools to transform and analyse different data sets
– Experience of discovering and sharing analytical insight with stakeholders with various levels of analytical expertise and at all levels of seniority
– Experience of gathering and understanding technical requirements and working with developers to build suitable technical solutions
– Strong proficiency with spreadsheets
– Strong communication skills