Digital UX Senior Designer A2ZD10258
at , London
Salary: Daily Rate up to £500
Job Type: Contract
Job Title: Digital UX Senior Designer
CV Submission Deadline: Monday 8th April @5pm
Duration: 7 Months
Daily Rate: Daily Rate up to £500
Security Clearance: Security Clearance
IR35 IN/OUT Scope: Out of Scope
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
• An experienced service designer with a strong user-centred design practitioner background, skilled in designing good services, helping others to do so and contributing to organisations aligning effort around delivering better service outcomes.
• Demonstrable knowledge of user-centred design techniques including:
– Anchoring design in high level/ strategic objective setting/ problem framing
– Reflecting those in measurable service level outcomes
– Refining service stages by breaking down a service into component parts of multi-touchpoint user journeys
• Rapid prototyping skills (any format)
• Knowledge of agile and / or lean techniques
• Able to work across organisational boundaries, to ensure different service components created by separate groups contribute effectively to a coherent whole service for the user.
• Able to influence the work or thinking of a wide range of stakeholders in a constructive way,
• Presenting information and arguments clearly and convincingly. A
• Able to generate and socialise a shared understanding of complex topics across different groups using diagrams, prototypes or scenarios.
• Able to work to work methodically, developing clear rationale and evidence for proposals or design decisions.
• Experience designing government services
• Experience leading co-design or collaborative workshops
• Experience advising senior stakeholders in design decision-making
• Demonstrable experience working on cross platform services (in any industry)
• Experience working with user researchers
• Demonstrable experience in digital design for large scale technology programmes with digital patterns
• Experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary agile development teams
• Qualification in related field, eg design, hci, psychology