Estates _ Facilities Deputy Manager (A2ZD16721)
at Oxfam, South East
Location: South East
Salary: Daily Rate: Up to £400 Ltd
Job Type: Contract
Job Title: Estates _ Facilities Deputy Manager
CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 13 August @ 09.00
Duration: 5 Months
Daily Rate: Up to £400 Ltd
Security Clearance: BPSS
IR35 IN/OUT Scope: Out of Scope
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
Workplace Services Lead
– Act as the lead for the development of Oxfam’s workplaces (building and spaces) as part of a wider Digital Innovation Programme.
– Act as the primary point of contact for, and liaise with, local customers/stakeholders at numerous properties.
– Management of contractors and suppliers to ensure the provision of high quality and efficient services are delivered as per the contract, measured for KPI’s, service reviews and that a service improvement plan is in place and being implemented.
– Review and implement a revised business continuity plans.
– Prepare and ensure all risk assessments are carried out at number of sites. More specifically those focused around IT support and equipment i.e. computer equipment and server rooms.
– Ensure wider projects that have a Facilities component are completed on time, within budget to meet the customer’s requirements.
– Keep abreast of all relevant property and facilities management developments.
Facilities management experience especially around data centre/IT hardware
Facilitating change as they are undergoing office move so relocation of hardware
Dealing with 3rd parties – SLA’s/Metrics