LIMS Administrator / LIMS SME (A2ZD22454)
at DEFRA, South East
Location: South East
Salary: Daily Rate: Up to £525 Ltd
Job Type: Contract
Job Title: LIMS Administrator / LIMS SME (Laboratory information management system)
Duration: 6 months
Daily Rate: Up to £525 Ltd
Security Clearance: BPSS
IR35 IN/OUT Scope: Out of Scope
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
- Performing computerised laboratory systems administration duties. access management, role permissions, system audit trail review, setup of new tests and optimisation of existing configuration as required.
- Mining data from software applications used for investigations, reporting, metrics and trending
- Researching and evaluating emerging technologies; leading and implementing software development projects to support operational improvements.
- Ensuring that appropriate documentation is available for regulatory compliance via preparation and revision of relevant operational and validation documentation for laboratory computerised systems
- Perform helpdesk functions for more complex problems in the laboratory, including problem tracking, analysis, resolution, escalation, coordination and training.
- Planning and managing the delivery of validation projects and procedures to meet current GxP guidelines, ISO/IEC 17025 standards, industry best practice and company policy
- Formally reviewing validation protocols, reports and procedures
- Processing and managing quality records including change controls, deviations,
- Record and report results using good record-keeping in compliance with GLP and/or ISO/IEC 17025