Programme Office Manager (A2ZD12118)
at , London
Salary: Daily Rate: Up to £438.75 via Umbrella
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Programme Office Manager
CV Submission Deadline: Wednesday 20th March 2019 @ 09.00
Duration: 4 Months
Daily Rate: Up to £438.75 via Umbrella
Security Clearance: SC
IR35 IN/OUT Scope:In Scope
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
- Manage the co-ordination of project management activity across the business to understand interdependencies between key initiatives, identifying opportunities for more joined up working.
- Lead on deployment of the corporate programme/ project assurance processes to ensure that the progress and governance of key projects meets business requirements and informed decisions can be made regarding any remedial activity needed.
- Lead on the provision of high quality programme/ project information to support effective decision making
- Lead on the provision of expert advice and guidance across all areas of the programme/ project life cycle
- Manage the development and monitoring of programme/ project delivery controls
- Manage the planning and provision of project improvement manager resources
- Recruit, Develop, Motivate and Performance manage PMO team members to ensure that the PMO offers a high quality, efficient and cost-effective customer-focussed service
- Identify new ways of working that are flexible, based on good practice, and permeate the workings of the business in a positive manner
- Recent and relevant experience of managing a PMO with a proven track of record successfully supporting major change in a complex organisation
- Proven track record in delivering organisation wide change and capability.
3.Advanced IT Skills including Microsoft Project.
4.Experience of overcoming resistance to change in a positive manner.
5.Experience of developing and delivering programme/ project assurance tools
- An excellent communicator with the ability to transform service provision
7.Strong analytical skills with innovative approaches to problem-solving
8.Highly numerate with the ability quickly to interpret a wide range of financial and statistical information and explain complex data in simple terms
9.Excellent communicator, able to engage with, present to and represent the College effectively in governmental and policing forums.
10.Well-developed negotiating and influencing skills, able quickly to build effective working relationships across boundaries and to challenge accepted norms and conventions.
11.Highly effective team player with the ability to draw together required resources, encourage diversity and motivate others to deliver required outcomes
12.Outcome and customer-orientated, focused on delivering high quality service with high level of attention to details
- P30 Practitioner
- MSP Practitioner
- Degree or equivalent Level 6 qualification, or extensive experience in programme / project management delivery
2PRINCE2 Practitioner and / or P30 Practitioner
3.Evidence of commitment to continuing professional development