Project Co-ordinator (ALY930241)
at DSTL, South East
Location: South East
Salary: Daily Rate: Up to £310.68 via Umbrella
Job Type: Contract
Job Title: Project Co-Ordinator
CV Submission Deadline: 14th March@ 10.00
Business Unit: DSTL//Programme & Delivery//Operations
Location: South East: DSTL Portsdown West
Duration: 14 months
Daily Rate: Up to £310.68 via Umbrella
Security Clearance: SC – Security Check
IR35 IN/Out Scope: In Scope
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
The Project Co-ordinator supports the Project Manager (PM), managing and coordinating the project and data throughout the project life cycle.
They may also be required to manage some Project Management activities within a project at the direction/delegation of the PM.
Job descriptions includes:
Maintaining the project documentation and information to provide control and ensure availability of records in accordance with the Management System and using the relevant corporate Management Information systems.
- Carrying out health checks for Audit purposes of the Shared Network respective Project areas. Identifying Risks and Mitigation Plan.
- As the first point of contact, responding to internal requests relating to the project documentation, providing and/or coordinating information for corporate requirements.
- Maintaining awareness of corporate project management procedures, identifying necessary changes required in the control of projects where appropriate.
- Coordinating the planning and scheduling of project management requirements and reviews, liaising with all relevant project team members and customers.
- Monitoring and updating financial data, bringing forward issues for review, and proposing options/mitigation, to enable accurate forecasting and financial control through accurate reporting.
- Managing Bid Process in accordance with PM/PTA.
- Competent in the management and processing new contracts, Contract Amendments and requisitions, closely monitoring programme and commercial progress, responding to key points to ensure the project maintains the tight time schedule requirements.
- Supporting the planning, preparing and reviewing of project documentation, bringing forward issues arising for resolution and capturing lessons learned.
- Networking and engaging with other project teams, sharing good practice and lessons learned. Engaging with Business Managers and Functions (finance/commercial etc.) as required, meeting Division and Programme aims.
Track record of successful delivery in an equivalent role with equivalent level of responsibility in complex IT application projects Knowledge of industry standard methods and tools
Experience of working successfully with IT supplier staff and representatives from business teams to delivery new systems
Experience of working successfully in large; complex organisations
DSTL – ALL DSTL POSTS ARE RESERVED POSTS, Due to the nature of the work and site only UK Nationals will be considered for the role, Due to security requirements Dual Nationals will not be eligible.