Project Manager (A2ZD14631)
at , South West
Location: South West
Salary: £405 p/d Umbrella
Job Type: Contract
Job Title: Project Manager
CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 28th May @ 3pm
Location: South West
Duration: 11 months
Daily Rate: £405 via Umbrella
Security Clearance: SC
IR35 IN/OUT Scope: Inside
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
• Management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included
• Ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals
• Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project assigned to identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of products
• Operate as a full member of the team; supporting the Programme Director and other team members as directed
• Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages
• Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc are managed and delivered to date and time
• Completion of detailed plan for the medium-term including MSP; Resources; costs
• Completion of the detailed design phase to time and quality; working with the Design team to secure stakeholder sign-off at all stages
• Development of stakeholder relationship with suppliers; including preparation of joint plans; proposals and any design and build documentation
• Completion of the high-level plan through to Go Live and BAU handover
• Experience in the delivery of projects; with particular emphasis on the management of suppliers and stakeholders
• Experience of governance and risk control frameworks
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Strong leadership; people and communications skills
• Possess strong analytical skills with a proven ability to persuade and influence senior decision-making
Their duties will cover the following:
• Accountable for all project deliverables associated with ALIS integration onto Base/Deployed networks at MOB, QEC, DOBs including the Offboard Mission System (OMS), Crypto, Australian, Canadian, UK Reprogramming Laboratory (ACURL) and support to emergent C4ISR IER development.
• Development of Annual ISP ensuring ISS ALIS support requirements are captured, are fully coherent and matured with the correct support documentation provided.
• Senior Stakeholder Management of MOD L2 Key Stakeholders, ISS Delivery Teams and Industry Partners.
• Act as the interface from the ISS ASDT L2 programme into key project teams to ensure that the customer and project requirements are fully understood and actioned by ISS delivery teams.
• Programme Test Management – Accountability/Author – Overarching Test Strategy, Test Environments design and delivery, Test Plan and Test Reports to support JSP604 MOB, QEC and DOB ATT, IATO and ATO.
• ISS Test Team management
• Suppliers tasking and management for ALIS Integration onto MODnet, DII Maritime (XP) Minerva and NSoIT (D) deliverables.
• ISS Design Assurance for MOB QEC, DOB, Sovereign Data Management (SDM) with regard to ability to effectively test delivery and meet JSP 604 Assurance Requirements.
ISS ALIS Programme Planning (POAP, Level 1/2 Overarching EPM Plan, Level 3 Supporting Work Streams EPM Plans).
• Software application/ integration experience
• Telecommunications experience
• Project Management experience
• Writing business cases experience
• Stakeholder management and engagement
• Air systems understanding – desirable
• Defence background – desirable
• Working US on behalf of UK – desirable
• Has dealt with US systems –IT systems ratifications – desirable
Project Management qualifications such as APM PMQ/PRINCE2 or equivalent