Project Manager (ALY927222)
at DH, Inner London
Location: Inner London
Salary: Daily Rate: Up to £450.00 Ltd Out of Scope
Job Type: Contract
Job Title: Project Manager
CV Submission Deadline: 15/02/2018 @10.30am
Location: Inner London, Richmond House -DH
Duration: 19/02/2018 – 21/12/2018
Daily Rate: Up to £450.00 Ltd
Security Clearance: BPSS with Basic Disclosure (issued by Disclosure & Barring Service or Disclosure Scotland)Check
IR35 IN/OUT Scope: Out of Scope
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
The Department of Health & Social Care (DHSC) is replacing its Oracle Financials Business Management System (BMS) with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations and Finance solution (D365) covering: Finance; P2P and HR. A programme called the Corporate Services Improvement Programme (CSIP) has been set up to deliver both the new solution and the business change activities needed to improve how users experience corporate services – to realise the opportunities for efficiencies through greater automation of processes and the provision of fit for purpose management information.
The role is for a HR Project Manager to support the work required to successfully deliver the new HR technology. The role will cover:
- Regular engagement with senior HR stakeholders to keep informed of progress and to help unlock HR related project challenges;
- Project managing all the CSIP HR and payroll related activities, ensuring momentum is maintained and reporting through to the PMO;
- Working with the DHSC business, the CSIP team and supplier technology partners to ensure the delivery of the HR solution is a success;
- Supporting the ‘people’ related business change activities that will be enabled by the new technology – providing guidance and support through drawing on past experiences; and
- Providing on-going challenge to the CSIP leadership to ensure HR related project activities are being undertaken in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Experience of working on a sizeable ERP HR implementation programme.
- That they understand the broad workings of a HR function within a business, having had experience of working within a HR team.
- Proven ability of dealing with and influencing senior stakeholders (including those from HR).
- Ability to explain project related activities in plain English and also able to write in plain English using MS Powerpoint.
- Ideally the candidate would have some experience of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 product, although this is not essential.
- Working knowledge of how a payroll functional operates.
The ideal candidate would have a HR background, have worked in an ERP HR environment and used to dealing with senior people, being able to explain and write in plain English.