Project Manager (ALY930219)
at MOD, South West
Location: South West
Salary: Daily Rate: Up to £450 via Umbrella
Job Type: Contract
CV Submission Deadline: @09:00 19th March 2019
Business Unit: MOD//MOD Core//JFC//Director Information Systems Services (MOD JFC DISS)
Location: South West: Swindon: Minerva House
Duration: 12 months
Daily Rate: Up to £450 via Umbrella
Security Clearance: Developed Vetting
IR35 IN/Out Scope: In Scope
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
Embed in the Above Secret team delivering Projects BRAMLEY & EXTEND such that the post-holder understands the latest position in Project Delivery.
- Express this understanding in Excel based cost model(s) that are capable of supporting the MGBC submission through a CAAS Output Cost Forecasting Model such that MGBC costs are risk modelled and auditable.
- Develop the Programme’s approach to Risk Management, acting as Risk practitioner (SME).
- Deliver planning assurance to the programme, to include regular reviews of Delivery Partner plans to assess feasibility within known (MOD and delivery partner) resourcing constraints. Critically analyse Delivery Partner data, reviewing and challenging underlying assumptions.
- Review the Dependency matrix on a regular basis with appropriate delivery partner project leads
- Support Programme Manager in the MGBC Scrutiny process of Project finances.
Support the submission of taut and accurate QRPC and IYM bids/forecasts so that they reflect the current position of Projects BRAMLEY & EXTEND in terms of cost and risk.