Service Delivery Manager (A2ZD19334)
at Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), North West
Location: North West
Salary: Daily Rate: Up to £650 via Umbrella
Job Type: Contract
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 5pm
Duration: Until 16/10/2020
Daily Rate: Up to £650 via Umbrella
Security Clearance: BPSS
IR35 IN/OUT Scope: In Scope
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
The resource will be responsible for two main workstreams, Metis (Finance) and Digital customer payments.
Detailed deliverables for the engagement:
- Support the current Finance and Procurement ERP system, Metis (Oracle Fusion) ensuring any live service incidents are resolved within acceptable timeframes for the business.
- Lead on the optimisation of the Finance and P2P and reporting modules in Metis, including managing the release of the Oracle quarterly updates.
- Support the HCM implementation of Metis, which may include but not limited to testing of CX and DRM modules, alongside regression testing of the existing live services such as expenses and requisitioning.
- Lead on the delivery and support of online payment services for the DBS, including any legislative or regulatory changes such as PSD2 and PCI DSS.
- Support the digital team in developing future organisational pay methods and leading on the delivery of back-office Finance support to implement such changes.
- Lead the Metis system team ensuring regular one to ones and performance reviews are carried out.
- Specialist functional knowledge of Oracle Fusion Financials (GL, AP, AR, Fixed Assets etc) and P2P modules.
- Knowledge of online payment gateways, set up and support.
- Self-motivated with strong planning and coordination skills.
- Exceptional communication, influencing and negotiating skills to all levels.
- Ability to initiate change and ensure timely delivery of such change.
- A strong focus on improving efficiency in all aspects of customer payments.
- Recent experience working with Oracle Fusion, financials and P2P modules.
- Recent experience in payment gateways, merchant acquiring and payments technology including PCI DSS.
- Experience working in a Finance function (or on Finance-related projects)
- Good track record of managing projects, preferably in a public sector environment.
Project management qualification i.e. Prince 2 or equivalent