Service Transition Manager (ALY930199)
at DSTL, South West
Location: South West
Salary: Daily Rate: Up to £504.06 via Umbrella
Job Type: Contract
Job Title: Service Transition Manager
CV Submission Deadline: Fri 8th March @ 14.00
Business Unit: DSTL
Location: South West: Dstl Porton Down
Duration: 18/03/2019 to 13/09/2019– 120 days
Daily Rate: Up to £504.06 via Umbrella
Security Clearance: SC – Security Check
IR35 IN/Out Scope: In Scope
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
Ensure that Dstl develops high quality requirement documentation to support its procurement.
Ensure that Business Requirements will be met by ensuing that the Contract meets Dstl aspirations
Develop suitable Governance plans for the forthcoming Contract
Engage with and advise stakeholders to ensure that they understand and support the procurement activity
Categorise Dstl’s IS information to ensure that it is suitable to support the procurement exercise
Work effectively with all parties to meet the needs and timescales of the programme
- Business analytics
- IS Services
- Tender preparation
- Service Transition and Transformation.
- Broad knowledge of ICT services – end user services, applications, servers and storage, networks.
- Strong service delivery management and project management awareness
- Stakeholder Management
- Tender management
- Experience of writing or responding to IS requirements.
- Experience of influencing Senior Management.
- Experience of MOD, Cabinet Office and GDS
DSTL – ALL DSTL POSTS ARE RESERVED POSTS, Due to the nature of the work and site only UK Nationals will be considered for the role, Due to security requirements Dual Nationals will not be eligible.