Stakeholder Manager (ALY930233)
at MOD, West Midlands
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Daily Rate: Up to £490.80 via Umbrella
Job Type: Contract
Job Title: Stakeholder Manager
CV Submission Deadline: 11th March@ 09.00
Business Unit: MOD//MOD Core//Defence Infrastructure Organisation//DIO EOM Management Group//EOM Head Office (MOD DIO EOMMG HO)
Location: West Midlands: Sutton Coldfield: Kingston Rd
Duration: 5 months
Daily Rate: Up to £490.80 via Umbrella
Security Clearance: SC – Security Check
IR35 IN/Out Scope: In Scope
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
Leading a team of two, and working alongside the rest of the DIO communications team, you will play a key part in communicating important operational and organisational news and stories to these and other stakeholders in an interesting, engaging and informative way.
You will support key stakeholder engagement activities, in particular engaging and building relationships with key DIO leaders, including members of the executive team. You will use audience insight to identify, develop and deliver integrated campaigns which reflect the organisation’s priorities.
As we are an organisation within the Ministry of Defence, supporting the broader MOD communications effort will also be a key part of your work.
You must be an experienced stakeholder professional to enable you to:
– manage a small Stakeholder Engagement team, enabling them to interact with staff, customers and suppliers confidently and effectively
– raise awareness amongst key stakeholders of DIO’s priorities and how these are being met, helping DIO senior leaders to build alliances with them in order to positively influence customer perceptions and behaviours.
– through insight work, increase the understanding amongst DIO senior leaders and staff of customer and stakeholder perceptions of the organisation and the services DIO provides, and develop interventions.
– build and maintain a regular dialogue with key industry partner communications colleagues and, as required, other commercial entities (PFI partners, utilities suppliers etc) to drive strategic cooperation between organisations.
– support the broader experience of DIO communications efforts by coordinating activities with pan-departmental communications initiatives. you will have experience of engaging stakeholders and a track record in corporate communications (public or private sector), PR or journalism
Experience of working within a busy multi-disciplinary communications team.