at , Oxfordshire
Salary: Up to £70,000 (dependent on experience & Qualifications)
Job Type: Permanent
Allyance are working on a unique opportunity for a Systems Engineer. The role is with a young and exciting company working in the automotive industry including electric vehicle technology development.
Our client has an established and experienced team which they are growing due to a bourgeoning demand for their specialist services. They are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible Engineer who would be involved with various projects, company development and in a position to influence both.
The role will involve hands on engineering and would include (not limited to):
- Electrical and electronic systems design
- Vehicle level system architecture design
- Safety analysis and design processes
- Test rig design and implementation
- Documentation of all steps in the process
The company are working with various automotive clients and are involved with innovative projects including developing world leading efficiency powertrains, hybrid and electrical systems for various vehicle types and associated ancillaries (e.g. brake systems).
- Industry competitive salary: £70,000 (negotiable and dependent on level of qualifications and experience)
- Small and growing SME: Enjoy working as part of a close team that’s always evolving
- Specialist Technology: Working with leading edge technology
- Hands on Engineering: A unique company that requires hands on engineering
- Continual Professional Development: Support with training, qualifications and development
- Pension and discretionary bonus
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible working
Key skills and experience required:
- Essential: HND, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in an appropriate engineering discipline
- Simulation: Model development, data generation and analysis
- Safety: Safety analysis (E.g., FMEA, HazOP, ISO26262)
- Analysis: Data logging and analysis
- Systems Architecture: Vehicle systems architecture design
- Software Knowledge: Matlab, Simulink, C/C++, PC applications (Visual studio).
- System Applications: PC applications incl. Word, Excel, Viseo, Project
- Practical capabilities: Wiring loom build, repair, mechanical knowledge and hands on experience beneficial
Name: Ryan Bartlett
Tel: 01173 707750