Systems and Integration Engineer with Requirements Engineering, Management & Systems Architecture
at MOD, Southwest
Salary: Competitive and Dependent on Qualifications and Experience
Job Type: Contract
Industry: Public Sector
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to be part of the initial planning stage of a large procurement within the SDA and help deliver some key outputs into the developing programme.
The programme seeks to upgrade the existing submarine weapons at the Royal Navy’s disposal onboard the nation’s Submarine fleet.
You will work closely with an experienced Ordinance, Munitions and Explosives Engineer (OME) and gain highly sought-after experience in this field.
The key outputs from this role will include:
- A fully agreed and signed up to User Requirements Document (URD) for the programme
- Creating and tailoring a bespoke project framework of documentation
- Delivery of Engineering documentation required by framework
- Defining of Technology Readiness Levels (TRLs) for each sub section of the programme
- Support for Government Furnished Assets (GFA) delivery into the programme.
- Support to Assurance activities and Stakeholder engagement as the project progresses
Desirable attributes include – Experience in requirements definition, the MOD tool as well as an understanding of TRLs.
Contract is 160 days from initiation.
Security Clearance required
Work from home available