Systems Safety Engineer
at AACE, South West/Remote
Location: South West/Remote
Salary: Negotiable, DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Defence and Aerospace
AACE has a number of Systems Safety Engineer opportunities. You would be working with an established and experienced team of subject matter experts committed to helping public sector organisations and their supply chains primarily in aerospace and Defence but also other safety critical industries. AACE is actively growing their safety team due to the growth in this area of the business.
As a Systems Safety Engineer (SSE) you will be required to support AACE’s customers by providing consultancy services principally covering the safety management of complex systems and using systems safety knowledge and experience together with domain knowledge to lead or provide appropriate support.
Key to the role is the desire to maintain professional currency in the system safety management discipline and to provide their customers with a professional, flexible and quality service that meets the requirements.
Key Skills and Experience
- HND, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in an appropriate engineering discipline
- Significant knowledge and experience of the application safety tools and techniques to complex systems with a proven track record
- Experience of the application of safety management systems in a Defence environment
- An enquiring and questioning culture
- Ability to hold SC clearance
- Appropriate qualifications in systems safety
- Incorporated or Chartered Engineer
Why Join AACE?
Industry competitive salary: Negotiable and dependent on level of qualifications and experience
Family run SME: Enjoy working as part of a close team
Continual Professional Development: Support with training, qualifications and development
Company Pension and Private Healthcare
Flexible / hybrid working
28 days annual holiday plus public holidays
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about the role, or to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter stating why you would be suitable for the position.