Training Design Lead (A2ZD17492)
at MOD, South East
Location: South East
Salary: Daily Rate: Up to £544 via Umbrella
Job Type: Contract
Job Title: Training Design Lead
CV Submission Deadline: Thursday 05/09 @ 12.00
Duration: Until 04/04/2020
Daily Rate: Up to £384 via Umbrella
Security Clearance: SC
IR35 IN/OUT Scope: IN Scope
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
Individual will be required to review the Training Needs Analysis documentation which was completed on 2 Mar 18 and draft the supporting documentation to include:
- A Formal Training Statement (FTS).
- An Assessment Strategy (AStrat)
- Assessment Specification (Aspec).
- Learning Scalar
- Learning Specifications.
- Course Design (which may result in a solution of Computer Based Training and Practitioner Course).
Individual will be required to travel or else conduct skype calls/ hold meetings between Joint Intelligence Training Group Training Requirements Officer who must be consulted to ensure the documentation meets JITG standards as well as understand the requirement from TRA and the ground truth from those who return from operations and those who are teaching the current unassured course at 2MI Bn level.
1) DSAT experience or qualified
2) Design course qualifications
3) MPE experience (material personnel exploitation)
4) Understanding of Intelligence world
5) Understanding of MOD