Transformation Project Manager (ALY927223)
at DH, Inner London
Location: Inner London
Salary: Daily Rate: £450.00 Ltd Out of Scope
Job Type: Contract
Job Title: Transformation Project Manager
CV Submission Deadline: 15/02/2018 @10.45am
Location: Inner London: Richmond House -DH
Duration: 19/02/2018 to 28/02/2019
Daily Rate: £450.00 Ltd
Security Clearance: BPSS with Basic Disclosure (issued by Disclosure & Barring Service or Disclosure Scotland)
IR35 IN/OUT Scope: Out of Scope
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
The Department of Health & Social Care (DHSC) is replacing its Oracle Financials Business Management System (BMS) with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations and Finance solution (D365) covering: Finance; P2P and HR with an interface to our payroll service provider. A programme called the Corporate Services Improvement Programme (CSIP) has been set up to deliver transformational change in the business to improve how users experience corporate services and change the business operating model and to deliver the new technology solution. A key part of this is to realise the opportunities for efficiencies through greater automation of processes and the provision of fit for purpose management information.
The role is for a Transformational Change Project Manager to support the work required to successfully deliver the transformational change. The role will cover:
1.Regular engagement with key stakeholders to keep informed of progress and to help unlock change related project challenges;
2.Project managing all the CSIP Transformational change activity, ensuring momentum is maintained and reporting through to the PMO;
3.Working with the DHSC business, the CSIP team and supplier technology partners to ensure the delivery of the transformational change;
- Supporting the ‘people’ related business change activities that will be enabled by the new technology – providing guidance and support through drawing on past experiences; and
5.Providing on-going challenge to the CSIP leadership to ensure transformational change project activities are being undertaken in the most efficient and effective manner.
6.Drive the development of the transformational change project plan and ensure activity stays on track or is escalated through project governance.
Knowledge/Experience of Change activities and associated risks/issues, especially in areas such as training, TOM/End State, Service Management & culture/organisational design
- Experience of working on a sizeable change / ERP implementation programme.
- Proven ability of dealing with and influencing senior stakeholders (including those from HR).
- Ability to explain project related activities in plain English and also able to write in plain English using MS Powerpoint.
- Ideally the candidate would have some experience of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 product, although this is not essential.
The role will be based from London with some trips to the DHSC office in Leeds.